We have two types of on line service available.
1. Dr Link which is an on line symptom checker, you can use this service to book an urgent appointment (Please see the appointments section for more information) or click on the link below to access the service.
2. System one on line service, this will allow you to order your prescriptions , book routine GP telephone appointments , message the surgery and access your medical records. Please see the information below about how to sign up or access this service
System One On Line Services
Please note : During the Covid 19 Pandemic the only appointments you will be able to book on line are GP telephone appointments .
The Health Centre online services allow you to access a range of services via your computer, mobile or tablet. Once you have signed up, you will be able to:
- Book GP Telephone appointments or cancel appointments online
- Renew or order repeat prescriptions online
- View parts of your GP record, including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results.
- Full access to your records is available also available on request, you will be able to view full records from April 2020
- Request a fit note
- Message the Surgery (Click here for a user guide to sending messages)
- Update your contact details
For more information, please contact reception
You can still contact the practice by phone or in person, this is just another option, which other patients have found is more convenient and saves them time. More information including “how to” leaflets and videos of patients and why they are using GP online services are available at www.nhs.uk/gponlineservices
We recommend when setting up your on line account that you do not save your log in & password to Google, this can cause issues with logging in if it has to be reset in the future.
Having problems logging into your account?
Please follow these instructions if you are having difficulty logging in to your account after a password reset.
For further help on using Systmonline please visit https://systmonline.tpp-uk.com/2/help/help.html
Online Access for Children aged 11-15 years
Respecting patient confidentiality is an essential part of good care. This applies to every patient: child, young person, or adult. Without the trust that confidentiality brings, children and young people might not seek medical care and advice when they need it most, or they might not tell a doctor all the facts needed to provide good care.
For this reason, the doctors at Trowbridge Health Centre have decided to adopt the policy that parents of children aged 11 years or more cannot currently have online access to their child’s records, nor do we allow children in this age group to access these online services for themselves.
From their 11th birthday, access to a child's online record is switched off and neither the child nor the parents can access these services.
Once a child reaches their 16th Birthday they will be able to register for online services in their own right.
For further information please visit NHSEngland/records